I'm an American freelance graphic designer based in Nice, France.
I design graphic novels for Les Editions du Lombard (Bruxelles), working closely with authors from conception to execution of the cover, logo and layout of their graphic novels.
I am also part of the team that designed the visual identity and graphic standards manual for Urban Comics (Paris).
I began doing the colors for the children's graphic novel series Yakari in 2016, and have now completed 3 full albums.
My personal artistic work focuses with synesthesia and the visualization of sound.
- Colorist | coloriste at Yakari
- 2016 – Present Nice, France
- Graphic designer | graphiste at Freelance
- 2008 – Present Nice, France
- Junior art director | director artistique junior at Outremer
- 2005 – 2008 Nice, France
- Master Création de projets multimédia et direction artistique at Université de Nice
- 2005 Nice, France
- Le Lombard
- Urban Comics
- Urban China
- AS Créations